Monday, May 14, 2012

Introducing [M] Fitness!!

Today I begin work on my personal training certificate with ISSA, the International Sports Sciences Association! As I work through the course I am looking for individuals, or small groups, who are interested in free personal training sessions; my goal is to start helping you reach fitness and nutrition goals and in return gain practical knowledge as a personal trainer.

Compete with Yourself



That being said, I am available to do training sessions on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Tell me what would be convenient for you and lets set something up. I am really excited to start training with all of you.

In addition to doing home workouts, I can offer free sessions at the new gym Fitness 19, where I currently work! This means a lot of variety, a lot of fun, and a lot of progress on your goals! Also, don't forget that I am interning with Rhino Fitness. If you have been looking for a gym to start training with its Rhino Fitness. The trainers there are all great, they have a lot of experience and can offer you many different types of classes and services. If you are interested in ANY of these options shoot me and email so we can get connected and set up a FREE training schedule.

From this day forward I am now [M] Fitness!! My "doors" are open and I am ready to start training! So let's get to it, who's my first client?

2 comments:

  1. This is great, Melissa! I definitely need an evaluation and some kickstarting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give you call sometime soon! When is good for you?

    ReplyDelete