Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Job!

Today I was hired as a Front Desk Attendent at Fitness 19. It's an awesome chain of gyms, and I look forward to the perks that come from working at a gym! The good thing is that I will have a steady income to support my certification course to become a personal trainer. I have part time hours, and all the time I am not at work I can spend focused on my internship at Rhino Fitness and to finishing my PT cert. Which I am even more eager to begin now! I feel so on track now and very committed to my new found career! I know its the right place and right time for me to begin this journey. I look forward to the road ahead, and hope that I can have a positive influence on those of you who join me in this journey towards fitness perfection! I am excited to share with you everything that I learn and to support you in your own endeavors! I am grateful for the opportunities that have presented themselves in recent weeks. Here's to making it count and doing what you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment